How to use and get ChatGPT-4? Get access of GPT-4 in 6 simple steps
The ChatGPT Plus or ChatGPT-4 AI chatbot’s core technology, GPT-4, has recently been introduced. According to its developers, GPT-4 is a “large multimodal model” that displays “human-level performance” on a variety of academic and professional metrics. The new latest-gen GPT-4 can even understand image inputs, and the AI can analyse items or translate language within the photo, in contrast to the previous-generation GPT-3/GPT 3.5.
The new GPT-4, according to OpenAI, is a lot more potent, precise, and complex. Even long movie scripts can be written using it. OpenAI demonstrated its potential, as GPT-4 outperformed GPT-3.5 in a number of tests.
However, users need a ChatGPT Plus subscription, which costs $20 per month, to try the potent GPT-4 language modal. GPT-4 and ChatGPT-4 are both free to use. Users may need to get on a waitlist even though it is free to use. Access might be granted in a week.
(Also Read: Wipro continues layoff spree, sacks 120 employees due to ‘realignment of business needs’)
How to access GPT-4?
- You’ll need ChatGPT+, the premium edition of the website, to access ChatGPT-4. How to obtain a subscription is as follows:
- Go to https://chat.openai.com/ to access the ChatGPT website.
- The website will lead you immediately to ChatGPT4 if you already have access to ChatGPT+.
- If you don’t already have the premium version, you must upgrade by clicking the “Upgrade to Plus” option in the sidebar.
- You can view a comparison between the free and premium versions using the upgrade option.
- You’ll have full access to the most recent version of the chatbot once you’ve paid the piper.
Note: You will have the choice to utilise one of the older models or GPT-4 when you open a new chat. Be aware that ChatGPT-4 is slower than the other models but has interactions that are far more sophisticated; OpenAI calls this latest version of ChatGPT-4 the most human-like yet.
Stay connected with us on social media platform for instant update click here to join our Twitter, & Facebook We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines. For all the latest Technology News Click Here
Denial of responsibility! FineRadar is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.